Lake Park Audubon
School District ISD 2889
Lake Park Audubon School District
The Lake Park Audubon School District is looking for volunteers to support our students in various activities! If interested please contact Kathy Hamre at 218-325-0754 ex 1079.
If you are interested in donating to our Music Department, Art Department, Theater or other groups, donations can be sent to the Legacy Foundation at West Central Initiative.
Autumn Willette - Rummage Sale
Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Lake Park American Legion
Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Lake Park American Legion
(Free Will Donation)
Sponsored by LPA Raider Nation
Congratulations to Mrs. Katie Watland!
Lake Park Audubon Schools Teacher of the Year 2019!
Katie teaches Life Science and Earth Science to 7th and 8th graders as well as advisor for Junior High Knowledge Bowl and Envirothon.
Lake Park Audubon Schools is a public school district, registered with the Minnesota Department of Education with the number #2889. Our school is located in two communities, with our K-6 building located in Audubon, MN and our 7-12 building located in Lake Park, MN. The district is located approximately 35 minutes from the Fargo/Moorhead metro area, directly along Highway 10. Surrounded by a thriving agricultural community and beautiful lakes country, LPA is a fantastic place to learn.
The Lake Park Audubon Public Schools believe:
- That before any meaningful learning can take place, we must build relationships between students, staff, and the community.
- In providing challenging, engaging, and innovative programming for all students to prepare them for success in a changing world.
- In challenging growth in academics, personal development, and values/relationships all for the future success and well-being of all students.
- All students have value and deserve an opportunity to learn.
- Each student has the responsibility to actively participate in her/his learning and achievement.
- That educational excellence requires effective leadership and highly qualified staff applied with rigor, teamwork, and the responsible use of resources.
The Mission of the Lake Park Audubon Public Schools is to:
- Prepare students with the academic, social, and life skills to succeed in a changing world.
An innovative district of choice inspiring students to excel in school and in life.