The home football game scheduled for this Thursday, November 12th against Mahnomen/Waubun has been cancelled.
Football Season 2020 Information
- IF YOU WERE SIGNED UP FOR THE TRAINING SESSIONS YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF REGISTERING FOR THE ACTUAL FOOTBALL SEASON. Deadline to register is Friday, September 25th.
- The first official practice for the football season is Monday, September 28th.
- Practices are Monday-Friday on non-game weeks
- Practices are Monday-Thursday on game weeks
- Practice time: 3:45-5:45 at LPA HS
- Weight Room is open and available to anyone in grades 7-12 from 6:00-8:00 AM
- Training sessions will continue as scheduled with the last day being Thursday, Sept. 24
- The Activities Director is working on putting together a JH schedule for 7th and 8th graders.
- The first official game for JH is already next week on Thursday, October 1st.
For online registration please click here: https://lakeparkaudubon-ar.rschooltoday.com/
If you have any questions or problems registering please email Sherri Lefebvre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update- Football Training Sessions will start on Thursday, September 17th NOT Monday, September 14th. Please see the updated schedule below.
Lake Park Audubon
Fall Football Training Information
First things first, do not be discouraged about the circumstances we find ourselves in.
Although the movement of the football season from the fall to spring comes as a
disappointment to most, do not let this adversity deter you from improving over this time.
I assure you that LPA Football will not run away from the situation we find ourselves in.
We look forward to continuing the momentum built from this summer during drills,
practices, and team camp.
INFORMATION FOR GRADES 7-12:
The MSHSL has allowed the football team 12 training sessions from September 14 -
October 3. WE WILL USE ALL 12 TRAINING SESSIONS .
Grades 7-12 football players will practice at once at 3:45 PM.
Week 1 Practice Schedule: Thursday 17th-Friday 18th at 3:45 PM - 5:45 PM.
Week 2 Practice Schedule: Monday 21st - Thursday 24th at 3:45 PM - 5:45 PM.
Week 3 Practice Schedule: Tuesday 29th - October 2nd at 3:45 PM - 5:45 PM.
October 2nd 7:00PM - 9:00PM under the lights.
WEIGHT LIFTING INFORMATION 7-12:
We would like to make weight training a strong priority for athletes over this time
Discussions about how this will look are in the process as we must get coaches
on board and gauge interest for the numbers we will have.
The plan is to make the weight room and athletic strength training as available as
possible and really take advantage of this extra time we have.
This program will start on the first day of school. More details on speed and
strength training will come out soon. Training sessions would be held in the
mornings before school and would be available to grades 7-12.
○ MORE INFORMATION TO COME.
“Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life
seems most challenging.”
- Joseph Campbell
“Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.”
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Coach Beachy via email.