The home football game scheduled for this Thursday, November 12th against Mahnomen/Waubun has been cancelled.
Athletic/Activities Updated Information during Distance Learning (November 2nd- November 13th)
-Practice as normal after school
-Game for Friday the 6th against M/W at 6pm has been moved to Monday, November 9th at 4pm due to M/W scheduling issues. Varsity game only
-JV Game scheduled for November 9th in Menahga has been cancelled
-Varsity practice/games only until November 16th (So no C-Team or JV practice or games). Game times may be subject to change
-Volleyball game on Thursday, November 5th is a Varsity only game starting at 6pm.
-Match against Climax/Fisher for Friday, November 13th has been Cancelled due to Climax/Fisher Covid and Scheduling
JH Girls Basketball:
-Practice in Audubon as normal
-Game for Monday, November 9th in Audubon is on as scheduled
-Virtual Practice at normal times
For anyone that may have questions on scheduling, please go to www.pinetoprairieconference.org
That site will always have the most up to date schedule as well as explaining the changes. They also have a great "notify me" option for parents to sign up for to get the notifications of changes as they happen.
LPA Indoor Event Guidelines
MSHSL Rules for Fall Season
Please read below
Please click on the informational video links below for Football and Volleyball 2020
Guidelines for Volleyball and Football 2020 Season from our Essentia Health Trainer, Morgan Frey
- Masks must be worn in the Athletic Training Room (ATR) unless in an emergency situation
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the ATR
- If a student-athlete is seen by a doctor for injury, a doctor's clearance note will be required before the student-athlete can return to play.
- If a student-athlete needs to be evaluated for an injury, it is encouraged to sign up in Sherri Lefebvre's office before 2pm that day. This is so I can plan ahead and prevent traffic backup that can result in them being late for practice.
- If there are any questions or concerns, my email is Morgan.Frey@essentiahealth.org